05.09.06

Grabe I haven't been blogging na naman. Sobrang katamad. It's not that I'm living a boring life because I'm not. Ewan. It's just that my mind is kinda out of synch lately just like the countless data issues I've been working on lately. My desire to blog is not meeting with the ability of my mind to organize my thoughts. Ganyan ako high school pa lang in my Creative Writing/Journalism class. I would often get remarks on how disorganized my thoughts were. Now naman I've been getting remarks on my emails being too long and wordy. Hay. I think I'm really more of a talker than a writer. So what I will do now is post my digits and schedule so you can just call me if you need updates on what's going on in my life. Haha! Kidding!
Actually I know I wrote something on my way home from Peoria but I think I lost it. Oh I know! I saved it in the laptop I used when I went there. I'll be posting it one of these days na lang sa wait for it.

No comments: