US Day 3

Jet lag occurs when the body's biological clock is out of sync with local time. When traveling to a new time zone, our bodies are slow to adjust and remain on their original biological schedule for several days. The result is that we feel excessively sleepy during the day or wide awake at night.

I am experiencing a bad case of jet lag. It seems I have all the possible symptoms, insomnia, daytime fatigue, stomachaches, headaches, irritability, and decreased awareness. Argh I only have two weeks here and I want to enjoy it sana inpspite of work but this jet lag is killing me. I am awake at 3 in the morning and very tired and sleepy in the afternoon. Good thing the training is scheduled from 8 - 11 am. At least I'm awake at the most important part of the day. Naks! Important?! parang totoo. hehe!

Somnorexia is not getting enough sleep for several days or even weeks in a row; then crashing and sleeping for long periods of time... hmmm 'looking forward to that long sleep. =)

No comments: