it's official

It’s official. I’m going to Illinois on the 29th of April to attend a series of meetings and presentations with our client. Uhmm the “meetings” are actually trainings. Do you really expect me to represent my company on a meeting with one of our biggest clients?! Oh come on! Haha! Well it’s kinda disguised as a meeting because it’s easier to get a business visa. The meetings will be from May 1 – 12. I’m not sure yet on how long will I be staying there. Basta I need to be in Peoria on these dates. After that I can go to Chicago na. I’m not sure pa of the annotations on my visa. I might receive it by next week.


Anyway, I feel like I’ve given up so much for this trip so I really want to make the most out of it. The emotional stress it has brought me was really draining. I can’t sleep and sobrang lipad ang utak ko for the past weeks. The US embassy interview fell into my supposed flight to Palawan. I was so willing to give up the US trip mind you but it has caused so much mess already. Finally I gave up the fight and decided on going to the US. I’ll be going there alone so I’m scared and excited na rin at the same time. I’m not sure if I made the right decision pero bahala na si Lord. He’ll take care of me.


As of this moment, my friends are in our house in Palawan with my cousins and Gran while I’m stuck here in Manila with this heat. Argh! Hay I just wish they’ll have fun there and enjoy our place. I’m planning to go na lang next year. So this year I’m going to the US na lang for the summer and probably go to Singapore as soon as I come back. My boyfriend has an on shore assignment also. He’ll be leaving next week for a one month stay in Singapore. Hopefully I can follow him there after the US trip para naman may vacation pa rin kami together.

2 comments:

Ingrid C. said...

you're going to chicago? can you buy me something from neiman? the kate spade rubber tote? text me ha? will give you the money :)

Nadja said...

sige sure. can't promise though. i'm not sure yet on my schedule there. nut i think i'll be in chicago on weekends. =)