highly recommended 2

Highly Recommended:

TRISTAN AND ISOLDE

The story is about forbidden love. It was like Romeo and Juliet in a different era and setting. For me though the highlight of the movie is not Tristan and Isolde's love story but more on Mark's love for Tristan. Kinda "brokebakish" you might think but it's not. Hehe! I don't want to reveal anything here because I'm sure some of you haven't seen it. But, I really love their relationship. The love and care was so real I can almost feel it. OA! haha! Basta I love it. Plus, James Franco who played Tristan is such a hunk!


SITTI NAVARRO

I love her music! And her voice is so amazingly soothing... well if you're into bossa nova or jazz. Yun lang. =)


CORINE BAILEY RAE

A cross of Macy Gray, India Arie and Norah Jones. what more can you ask for. =)

No comments: