highly recommended

Highly Recommended:

JADON LAVIK

I first learned about Jadon Lavik while looking for a song that my boyfriend was asking me to find. He said he heard it over the radio and that it is a Christian song. I tried checking out the songs in 88.3's hitlist and I stumbled upon Jadon Lavik's song "What If". I instantly fell inlove with it. I was so blessed by the lyrics so I continued searching instead for his songs. Hindi ako nagkamali, all of his songs are really so uplifting. I feel so blessed just listening to it. My favorite at this time are Moving on Faith (because of what has been happening in my life lately) and This Day which I think is a perfect wedding song.

WATERMARK

After telling Pola how much I love Jadon Lavik's songs she immediately told me about Watermark. Trusting on Pola's taste on music I searched for their songs and downloaded some of them. True enough their songs are amazing. My favorite now is Glory Baby. Though I cannot relate to it, it made me cry the first time I heard it. It's about the pain of losing a baby but trusting God and holding on to His promises. Chuck and I loved the part where they said that they look forward to that time where they will all be together in heaven but for now Jesus will be the one to take care of them. (FYI... Watermark is composed of the husband and wife tandem of Louie and Christy Nockels. They were blessed with 4 children but lost 2 of them.)

I highly recommed these artists. May their songs continue to bless and encourage people. Thank you for giving our lives the most appropriate theme songs. Praise God for the talent he has showered you with. =)

No comments: