palawan update 2

....turns out I'm not going to Palawan after all. =(

I had a very tough week. It was an emotional rollercoaster.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (New King James Version)


And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 (New King James Version)

Though I am surrounded by troubles, ....... Your power will save me.
The LORD will work out his plans for my life for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

Psalm 138:7-8 (New Living Translation)

No comments: