parting is such sweet sorrow

My boyfriend left for Chicago today. He'll be working there for the next two months. Yeah two months of agony for me. I just realized this morning that the longest time we were apart for the last nine months that we've been together was for only 2 days. You may think that I'm exaggerating when I used the term "agony". It's okay. Maybe nga I really am. I mean compared to my sisterette who has a boyfriend living in LA.
Today, I think it's safe to assume that I am not the type of person who can handle long distance relationships. It's not for me. Or maybe it is. We will see in the next two months.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

No comments: