threesome

Three names you go by:
1. Nadja
2. Naj
3. Jaja

Three screen names you have had: ( more like online nick )
1. nadja_811
2. nadjacanseco
3. sunnydaye

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. my eyes
2. my skin
3. my smile

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my hips
2. my thighs
3. my arms

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. Chinese

Three things that scare you:
1. my bf leaving for chicago
2. getting lost
3. lose my job

Three of your everyday essentials (things in my bag):
1. my wallet
2. my phone
3. my perfume

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Big Moutnain
2. Dido
3. India Arie

Three of your favorite songs:
1. Let's Stay Together
2. Thank You
3. I Need You

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. love
2. passion
3. fun

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. intelligence
2. the way he carries himself
3. humor

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. reading books and magazines
2. watching tv and movies
3. walking

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. full body massage
2. go shopping
3. see my bf

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. to be a teacher
2. to be a cpa/lawyer
3. to be a politician

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Japan
2. US
3. Mexico

Three kid's names you like:
1. Natalie Gabrielle
2. Sunnyday
3. Sarah

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. forgive those who've hurt me
2. have a happy life
3. travel a lot

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. i heart shopping
2. i go to the salon if i'm depressed
3. i am so super daldal

Three celeb crushes:
1. Richard Gere
2. Joshua Jackson
3. Piolo Pascual

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz...
1. my boyfriend
2. my sisterette and bes
3. my friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: