acctg dinner

I had dinner with my college barkada blockmates last night at eastwood. It was sooo much fun. I miss laughing that hard. I miss Malou's contagious laugh, Papao's crazy antics, Rio's unique expressions, Mylyne's funky outfits... and many more. Hay I miss college. Accounting is not an easy subject but having these people around me makes it more fun at least. I miss hanging out with them sa lanai. Manlait ng mga dumadaan... hehe joke! Nakaka miss yung kababawan. These group can really laugh at anything... failed exams, heartaches, deadlines, as in lahat. All of us may be a bit different now since we're all professionals na but there are some things that will never change. Unang una na late pa rin si Prinsesa Ria. Pangalawa bastos pa rin si Papao. Pangatlo mahilig pa rin mangchancing ang boys, pati kabarkada hindi pinapalampas. Pang apat ganun pa rin ang tawa ni Malou. Pang lima si Rio mahilig pa rin manakit. Hehe! And madami pang iba. Hay I can fill up this whole blog with stories of our crazy antics back then. Hindi ako mauubusan ng kuwento if I'll tell all that we've been through in those 6 years. Sobrang daming memories. I'll never get tired of reminscing. They are truly worth keeping. Sana lang mas madalas pa ang mga dinner dates natin. I miss all of you! Miss ka rin namin Less, Eurika... and the rest of the gang. 'Hope to see you all sa next dinner date.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iT miGht nOt Be eAsY bUt nEveRtHeLesS
tHeSe ArE tHe BeSt DaYs Of mY LiFe

No comments: