Got this from Phoebe's blog...

Feast Fifty-Five

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

My middle name is Valmonte. No, I don't want to change it because it's my Mom's maiden name and I'm proud to have it. And besides, it sounds rich eh... sounds lang ha! Hehe!

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

I'll be probably designing corporate clothes. I love seeing people, especially the yuppies, wearing their corporate clothes nowadays. They look so cool yet respectful. I want my corporate clothes funky and colorful yet very elegant.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Washing and ironing clothes... because I don't know how. I already had some of my clothes ruined because of this inability to be domesticated enough to take care of my own clothes. I'll leave it to my bf... he's good at it. =P


Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

Not having a kid of my own. I don't know why but stories of couples not having kids or having a hard time to have kids of their own scares me a lot. It's like losing the purpose of having a family or getting married.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

At the office.... back in my old workstation. I miss my old team kaya I'm here using the server pc. Hihi! Lagot!

I can see the PC, window, and some wires... hehe! Boring!

No comments: