Extra Challenge!


Yesterday was a very challenging day for me. I felt strongly the struggle between my flesh and my spirit. When faced with situations that are not part of our plans I guess it's our flesh speaking whenever we try to resist and question. It is in these times that we fail to see, or refuse to see, the hand of God working in our lives. It is in these unguarded times also that we discover what is truly in our hearts.



It’s really humbling when the Lord exposes the true condition of your heart. And you really just have to submit and humbly accept the Lord’s discipline and purification.


I really praise the Lord for His grace, His abundant, amazing grace.



And He said to me, “My GRACE is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9




Rest in You
Hillsong



Your faithfullness endures always
Where mountains fall and reason fails
And You calm the raging seas
And You calm the storms in me, again



All I know is I find rest in You
All I know is I find rest in You



My heart will praise throughout the night
Where singing seems a sacrifice
Your grace is all I need
Your grace is all I need


No comments: