looking back and planning ahead

from EYA

looking back and planning ahead

20 years ago I…

hmmm… I was 5? Hehe! I was in Kinder … Lourdes Learning Center. I ws also 5 when I had my first crush. He was a classmate.

10 years ago I…

I was in 3rd year high struggling to pass my Advanced Algebra class but loving every minute of my Eco class. I was also attending a lot of career talks and I think I was planning to take up AB Psychology at this time or BS Economics.

5 years ago I…

I was a sruggling BS Accountancy student. Trying to pass each exam. I was also having the time of my life at the expense of many important things that SHOULD matter.

3 years ago I…

I was reviewing for the board exams. Spending most of my time either in Starbucks or the library. Kinda dated a lot at this time. What?! I thought I have the ability to multi task. Apparently I don’t ‘cause I failed the exam. Haha!

I felt this is the last year that I can still blame my age for doing stupid things so there. =P

1 year ago I …

I finally met the Lord. Well I’ve known Him for quite some time but this is the year when I really go to know Him. And I couldn’t be happier. =)

So far this year…

Life has been pretty peaceful. I’ve never felt so contented and happy.

Yesterday I . . .

I went to church and saw You Are the One with Chuck at Galleria. We also played bowling ‘cause we couldn’t think of anything else to do and we didn’t want to go home yet.
Happy day. =)

Today I . . .

I spent almost the whole day cleaning my room. (I’m on a vacation leave. Apparently not from work but from the office lang. Haha!) Also started watching SCRUBS. I migh finish season 1 today.

I just want to say that still nothing beats Grey’s Anatomy. It is still my favorite MD series. =)

Tomorrow I will . . .

I will have my driver’s license renewed. Yeah another 4 or 5 years of license without driving. Hehe!

I will go out with Chuck and buy him his birthday present. An probably watch a movie too.

I will … should… go the gym. =)

In the next year I will . . .

I will just continue to enjoy life. Try to appreciate every single day as it comes.

Oh … save more and spend less.

In the next minute, I will tag...

anyone who’s reading this.

No comments: