It’s Friday today and I’m home early. I miss hanging out with Chuck. Friday nights are usually our DVD nights. We watch movies at my house and have something delivered. We usually have chicken and pizza for dinner. We would watch movies that we’ve seen before but just want to see again, together this time.

Anyway, I was so depressed that I’m going home early and without him. So I decided to pass by the bookstore before heading to the train station and buy some materials for a scrapbook that I’ve been planning to start for a long time now. I was so excited with the things I bought that I started decorating it as soon as I got home.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



It was supposed to be a gift for our anniversary but I can’t wait to let him see it so I sent him an email of some of the pages. Tsk tsk tsk… very impatient girl. =>

No comments: