It was my cousin's wedding yesterday and I've been very excited about it since last week pa. But the most unfortunate thing happened. My digicam was broken or something. I didn't know what happened. I charged it that morning but it suddenly won't turn on on our way to the church. I was so sad that I wanted to go home na lang. You may say I'm exaggerating but if you know the picture freak that I am then you'll understand. I just heart taking pictures!!! I love capturing those unguarded moments and look at them over and over again. So there, I'm sorry that I don't have any picture to post with my blog for today. Sayang it was a beautiful wedding pa naman. The bride, my new cousin-in-law Ariane, was so beautiful and radiant in her gown. Motherhood can really bring out one's beauty. And my cousin Vincent was such a debonaire in his barong. Nhaks! Hay I can't believe that my cousin who is only 6 months older than me just got married. Guess who's next? (wink) Naahh! Not in the near future at least. We have so many plans to accomplish pa... trips abroad, working in Singapore, investing on a condo, etc. There's just so many things to do pa.
To Vince and Ariane, best wishes to you both. I pray that yours will be a family full of love. I wish you good health, wealth, long life and lovely kids. God bless you both and thank you for making me part of it.

No comments: