For All You've Done

Lord even in this time of my life... I choose to trust in you and give thanks to you... I will stand back and let you move powerfully in my life... may your will be done in my life... because your will is good and perfect... Thank you Lord for what you're going to do in my life... I love you Lord.


FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE
Don Moen
For all You've done
For all You're going to do
We give You thanks
And lift our praise to You
We give thanks
We give praise
For we know
That all things work together
For our good
We give thanks
We give praise
For by faith
We know Your grace
Will see us through

For all those things
That we don't understand
We come by faith
And place them in Your hands

Even if we stumble
Even if we fall
You will not forsake us
You are King and Lord of all

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:7,10 (Today's New International Version)

No comments: