a crazy week.

My week started with a sad news. Eugene's aunt who's very close to them (like a second mom) died. She died of complications from her chemo for leukemia. She died in New York. Good thing her sisters (Eugene's mom another aunt) are in Seattle and Chicago to be with her in her last days. We will miss her presence in the wedding. She was even preparing already for what she will be bringing for all of us before she went in the hospital. She's a very very kind person and will truly be missed.

Tuesday was not very good for me either. I started feeling sick. Actually morning pa lang I wasn't feeling good na. But I had a lot of things to do so I decided to go to work. I should've worked from home but I left the laptop in the office na kasi to stop myself from working pag uwi. But after doing the urgent tasks, I decided to go home na. That was after lunch.

Wednesday, I was on sick leave. I just rested the whole day but would turn on the laptop once in a while for urgent emails or questions from my team. (Adik!) Haha! But they were able to manage so hopefully I can do this na more often. Not get sick ha. But just to rest.

Thursday, I wasn't feeling well pa but better na so I went to work. It was Trick or Treat day in the office so medyo busy. Unfortunately, just before the kids went up to start the Trick or Treat, I cut myself with a swiss knife. Hay! A teammate brought pomelo and we were trying top open it when I cut myself. I went straight to the clinic kasi the cut was kinda deep. It was bleeding for an hour! The nurse had to give me a medicine for it to stop bleeding.

Friday, I was so worried the whole day. While in the clinic kasi the nurse asked if I have an anti tetanus vaccine. Then that night Eugene was telling me how important it is. Nag research pa ako on effects of not having one. Ayun super paranoid ako ng Friday. I went to a clinic in Glorietta and had my anti tetanus shot.

Hay having a week like this one will really allow you to appreciate weekends more.

2 comments:

Ingrid C. said...

ano sakit mo?

Nadja said...

flu lang.