High School Chronicles I

Everything started in Facebook when Shalah thought of uploading our grade school and high school pictures in Theresians 98 group. Riot sobra! The others started uploading pictures also. The older it is, the better! Ang kulit sobra! Blackmail material ang pictures.

Anyway, then Frankie posted a blog here in Multiply about her own high school and college experiences. I got inspired to the same so here it is. :)

Our high school barkada was made up of 15 people! Dami no? I remember being called for one on one counseling and when the guidance counselor asked me sino ang friends ko I started mentioning their names. Ang nasabi lang niya was... "Oh you belong to that big group." HAHA! Ok.

I don't think we were really notorious, makulit lang talaga. I cannot remember doing anything significant na would cause, you know, cancellation of classes or things like that. As I've said talagang makulit lang.

Chuck would always laugh at my high school stories. One classic story....

I was in second year high school (II-4) and my Speech class was boring me to the max. I decided to write on a piece of paper the following... may pera sa ilaw. I passed that note to my seatmate and then she looked up. Sobrang tawa ako ng tawa. I know!!! So babaw diba? Anyway so we passed that note slowly to everyone in the class until half of the class from the back were waiting na on who would look up next. The teached finally caught us when these 3 girls, I think si Ina, Camille and Tata ata yun looked up ng sabay sabay. Half of the class laughed. And ayun basta super mad yung teacher and nahanap niya the note came from me. Bwahahaha! And ito pa... when she found the note and read it... she looked up also! Super natawa yung buong class. Sabi lang niya... "Ang babaw niyo!" HAHAHAHA!

Oh man! More of my high school chronicles next time. Here are some of our blackmail worthy pictures muna.

We were in fourth year in this picture. (IV-1)

2 comments:

Erica is Rich said...

Haha. Magkakabarkada pala kayo nina Nieves? Nakalimutan ko na!

Nadja said...

well classmates kami nung IV-1 pero not really barkada. Cross post Lang kasi 'to from my multiply. I edited it na and added pictures. =)