Ham and Eggs...

Last week as I turned my office devotional calendar, the quote for the day was...


"There is a fine difference of perspective between getting and being committed. In ham and eggs, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed."


I haven't been forwarding text messages to friends for the longest time but that day I decided this was definitely worth sharing. I know I've heard about this somewhere. I think it was in Grey's Anatomy but I really didn't get it at that time. All I remember was George was calling Callie a pig. Di ko talaga na gets promise. Slow na kung slow.


I liked it so much so I searched for some other version of the quote.


"The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”



The pig and the chicken were on their way to breakfast, trying to decide what to have. When chicken said, ''Let's have ham and eggs.'' The pig then replied, ''That's fine for you, it's a small donation on your part, but it's a total sacrifice for me.''


"HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.”


Haha! Love it! =)

No comments: