Ang Pinaka... baduy!

Last Sunday in "Ang Mga Pinaka..." , they made a list of the recent most kilig moments in Philippine cinema. I was inspired to make my own list of my favorite local "chick flicks"... so here's my two cents...

(Note: Walang GMA movie dito. I'm so sorry. Kapamilya ako! Hehe)

12. Friends in Love - Rowell Santiago and Sharon Cuneta
11. Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin - Diether Ocampo and Angelu de Leon
10. Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo - Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos
9. Laging Naroon Ka - Bobby Andrews and Angelu de Leon
8. Don't Give Up on Us - Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos
7. 'Till There Was You - Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos
6. You Are the One - Sam Milby and Tony Gonzaga
5. Now That I Have You - John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo
4. Sana Maulit Muli - Aga Muhlach and Lea Salonga
3. Close to You - John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo
2. May Minamahal - Aga Muhlach and Aiko Melendez
1. Got To Believe - Rico Yan and Claudine Barretto

Super akong na-inspire that I asked Chuck to buy me DVDs or VCDs of these movies for valentine's day... baduy!!!! hahahaha!

movies

No comments: