highlights

Highlights of my one week VL:

Monday

I finally saw Joja A. All the Way. We’ve been talking about it na kasi in the office pero di ko pa napapanood. Haha! Finally napanood ko na. Hilarious! If you haven’t heard about itor you haven’t seen it here’s a little background. Jojo A, the host, is Jojo Alejar. He’s an 80’s actor and a member of the very infamous That’s Entertainment of Kuya Germs. The show is trying to produce a Letterman – Leno format. Wala lang nakakatawa. Ang hirap i-explain. Nakakatawa siya kasi parang ang pathetic. They are trying too hard kasi eh. Anyway, malay natin in the future ma-achieve na nila yung goal nila to be the first show to have that kind of format here. Try to catch it at RJ TV 29. I’m not sure lang of the time. When I saw it kasi it was a re-run lang in the morning.

Tuesday

A day of reflection. I decided to just clear my mind this day. Di muna ako nag computer or nanood ng tv the whole morning. Ewan parang I felt the need to do that lang. I’ve been feeding my mind with too much junk na. I needed to be alone lang and reflect on my life and my faith. Okay siya. I think everyone should set aside a day na ganito. Puwedeng once a week or once a month. It’s a nice experience.

Wednesday

I saw a movie ALONE for the first time! Haha! It was a fun experience. At first it felt so pathetic but then I saw people around me watching the movie alone din. Okay lang pala. I was waiting for my boyfriend kasi to fetch me and bring me to word comm for my cell group meeting. We’re supposed to meet arounfd 730 pero I was at Shangrila na around 520. So, instead of checking out the stores for 2 hours (at mapagastos), I decided to watch a movie na lang. I saw Rumor Has It by the way. Ang funny and I like the message I got from it.

Thursday

Spent almost the whole day at 168 in Binondo with my cousin Nikki and my Ninang who’s here in Manila. Grabe she just came from a trip to Shanghai and I can’t believe we’re shopping again. I had a nice time naman. It was fun. Pag wala kasing guys na kasama fun talaga mag shop.

Friday

Spent the whole day at home lang. Late afternoon naman I prepared a dinner for my family and chuck. I made chicken casserole with brocolli. Yummy daw sabi nila. (dapat lang!) After that Chuck and I played mahjong with my Lola Mar and my mom. Haha! nakakatawa siya. Sobrang pressured sa game. It was his first time kasi and hirap na hirap siya mag multi tasking. We usually talk, watch tv and eat kasi while playing. Haha! Initiation sa mahjong culture namin.

Saturday

Hmmm… wala ako maalala. So I’m sure it’s just one of those days.


Sunday

It was Vinci’s baptism and I was chosen as one of the godparents. Sa Edsa Shrine yung baptism at 330. So since galing kaming church at 12, we stayed there na lang sa Galleria. Sobrang gusto ko manood ng laban ni Paquiao. Good thing may big screen sa food court ng Galle so I was able to watch it there. After the baptism Chuck and I went to a wake somewhere in Pasig. My dad’s friend died kasi. Finally Chuck met my college friends na.

No comments: