just like the 'ol days

Last night I was out with my cousin and her friends for an all-girls Saturday night gimik. I cannot remember the last time I went out for a Saturday night gimik. Well I do go out on Saturday nights but I'm usually with my boyfriend and you would probably catch us in Powerplant or Eastwood eating, window shopping or watching a movie. Anyway, the night started early at 6pm. Way too early for a Saturday night out. We all met at TOSH in Katipunan for a quick dinner. I was so problematic at that time kasi I was not "geared" for a gimik. Hay nakalimutan ko na ata gumimik and my closet ran out of "gimik clothes". I was so bothered na I'm wearing mall clothes. Ang arte noh? Since we had to pick up someone pa and she's not yet ready we decided to pass by some place where I can buy new clothes. I don't want to say where it is 'cause it's a secret haven for all of us shopping fanatics. (super mura kasi and baka if malaman niyo pare-pareho na tayo ng suot!) I bought a denim mini skirt and a nice dainty top for only... 450 pesos! Hay it felt so good wearing cheap clothes that look good. I was not wearing a gimik outfit pa rin but it was better than what I was wearing before that. Plus it's a good buy. We left the place at around 8:30 to fetch their other friend who is a co-teacher from ateneo. That's another special thing about this gimik. I was out with grade school teachers from ateneo and miriam. Haha! All night I cannot let go of the fact that they're all teachers. Paano naman para silang mga schizo may drastic change of image at night. Anyway, we proceeded to our next stop that night.
We went to see Fete de la Musique at ortigas. Woohoo! Grabe, ang fun! Hehe! Sorry ha but believe it or not it was my first time to attend it. We wanted to see Hale perform kasi kaya lang they would be perfoming at a later time pa so we decided to leave na. But what made it more fun was I saw some people I knew from way way back. I saw some friends from grade school, high school and college. Everyone was there. Sabi nga namin "all ages, all breeds". We left at around 11:00 pm and went to Bellissima at the Fort. We had some nachos and drinks and we left at around 1:00 am. Yeah I know it was still early but we were all unusually sleepy at that time so we decided to call it a night.
Ayun, that was my Saturday night gimik. Just like the good 'ol days. It was nice to experience it again. But I still won't replace my "gimiks" with Chuck. (naks!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: